If you understand what it takes to make a project successful and the initiative to make it happen then this role could be for you! The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the Sales and Marketing to develop and win jobs!
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is committed to problem solving and getting the task at hand completed! The role will lead and guide the Sales Team and offers an exciting potential career path moving forward.
To be successful as a Sales and Marketing Manager, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Be the key resource to close pursuits, proposals, and tenders.
- Be the first point of contact for clients inquiring about the company and our services.
- Determine sales activity and requirements between the Sales, Estimating, and Engineering departments.
- Create written content for formal submissions.
- Be included in client communication to help ensure timely responses from the Sales Team and coordinate client items with internal department resources.
- Produce valuable and engaging content that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Organizing, attending and participating in internal and external meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions.
- Help to develop a projects scope of work, milestone schedule, and preliminary budget proposals with the Sales Team and in conversations with the client.
- Actively monitor industry trends and postings relevant to company success.
- Actively maintain the company website.
- Researching and monitoring industry trends to ensure Kiwi Newton Group continues on an innovative and integral path
- Researching, tracking, managing and nurturing leads
- Manage project profiles on the company website and for print documents.
- Developing and improving design specification documents for all Kiwi Newton Group Building Systems
- Respond to requests for design-build quotes.
- Monitor Bids and Tender websites for RFPs/RFQs/Tenders.
- Lead the Sales team when responding to RFPs/RFQs/Tenders.
- Manage the proposal response effort including coordinating necessary meetings and acting as the central point of communication for the proposal response team.
- Write various proposal sections, including executive summaries, project descriptions, previous experience examples and resumes as required.
- Provide strong technical writing to the sales team, identify benefits and value-add content for proposal submissions.
- Ensuring that submissions adhere to specifications, requirements and outlines set out in the tender packages.
- Formatting and assembling proposal content and ensuring quality on all proposal packages and related documents
- Ensuring all proposal deadlines are met.
- Managing and organizing Contract Documents as a job becomes a reality.
- Determine the level of effort needed to invest in bids with the assistance of Estimating and Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of Pre-Construction Management experience.
- Experience in proposal and RFP coordination.
- Experience in the construction industry.
- C.E.T or E.I.T. designation considered an asset.
- A college diploma related to Construction is considered an asset.
- Experience with modelling software is considered an asset.
- Excellent writing, editing, presenting and communication.
- Good project administration and management skills.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications.
- A commitment to project/task completion and follow-through.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self motivated, energetic, reliable and strong ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize work effectively
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Kiwi Newton Group encourages people to enjoy work and working with others, to be creative and effective in teams, to be reliable for other team members and to develop efficient work habits to serve customers well and deliver best value excellent buildings and structures.
Kiwi Newton Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all applicants who consider themselves qualified.
Please note that only candidates being invited to interview will be contacted, no agencies and no telephone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent