2. Prepare all customer quotes and return them adhering to the following criteria:
??? All standard customer quotes will be returned within 24 hours of their original request.
??? All special item requests must be returned within 48 hours of their original request.
??? All quotes must be in writing, no verbal quotes will be allowed. If a price must be given over the phone a follow up e-mail must be sent with the pricing discussed.
??? All quotes will be prepared using the customers preferred format, but must be entered in our system by proper job name.
4. Handle customer and product order inquiries and provide timely answers.
5. Responsible for monitoring all non-quoted additional item job pricing for these reps. A quoting Coordinator will review the outstanding orders on a daily basis to ensure jobs are carrying the correct prices and will contact the salesperson(s) on any items not quoted to determine if job pricing should/should not be established for these items. Any new pricing established for a customer will be sent in writing and referencing the job/purchase order the item is needed for.
6. Forward any needed job pricing entries, main account pricing entries, 9 level pricing entry/changes to the appropriate Sales Manager. This includes any pricing/ship to information that needs to be removed from the system. Pricing records must be reviewed monthly and given to the pricing manager, sales manager and sales person for review.
7. Work with the assigned salesperson(s) to prepare material submittals for jobs we have been awarded. Vendor selection for submittals will be provided by the supervisor.
8. Work with CBSI tool, fastener and safety specialists to handle item/job quotes needed for customer base. These may be a specific item/price availability or may be quoting lists of tools and fasteners. Communicating any concerns from customers to the VP of Pricing and Purchasing.
9. Handle any additional pricing inquiries and quoting under the direction of the supervisor. This may be overflow quoting that cannot be handled by other coordinators or quotes while these coordinators are on vacation.
10. Will be required on occasion to travel locally to company meetings and training as directed by the supervisor.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office, especially Excel is a must
- Knowledge in TREND is preferred.
- Strong administrative background
- Good follow-up skills and a strong attention to detail
- College Degree is a plus, but not required
- 2+ years of experience relating to working in an office environment or similar background
- Ability to courteously answer telephone calls and compose business correspondence
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate numerical data as well as calculate figures and amounts (i.e. discounts, interest, and percentages)
- Bachelor’s Degree emphasis in Business or Finance preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Purchasing Team and experience in all aspects of the supplier/vendor relationship
- Must be able to remain in stationary position 70%
- Occasionally, will move about inside the office to access files, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to operate basic office machinery
- Must be able to communicate with team and management and be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Constantly working in office environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation days
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER