Dexter has been a leading manufacturer of trailer axles, brakes and actuation, along with entrance door and venting products for over 50 years serving the utility trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, manufactured housing, agricultural, marine, and specialty markets. Dexter is headquartered in Elkhart, Indiana employing over 2,800 people and operating 18 manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Canada (Indiana, Georgia, Oklahoma, California, Tennessee, Texas, Florida, Utah, Ontario, and Alberta). Dexter has achieved its many years of success through a commitment to the principles of superior quality, continuous improvement, and unparalleled customer service. Dexter is a wholly owned subsidiary of DexKo Global, Inc.
For more information about our company, access Dexter's web site at www.dexteraxle.com.
Dexter offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Dexter’s benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, FSA, HSA, and 401(k) Plan with company contributions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships.
- Manage existing customer accounts.
- Handle inbound calls to convert to sales.
- Provide customer support regarding part numbers, pricing, and orders, etc.
- Introduce new products, product options, and help with replacement product.
- Prepares quotes for customers.
- Process customer purchase orders/orders by entering in WDS program.
- Coordinate shipment details based on delivery schedules internal and external.
- Investigate and resolve deliveries that are late, lost, or damaged for the customer.
- Coordinate and process returns.
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned.