This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly competitive and collaborative individuals as we continue on this path of rapid growth. Our customer is a startup or early- stage small business owner, and we offer business funding to enable them to start or grow their business.
Seek Capital was founded in 2014 and our investors include firms with significant experience in Fintech and are highly regarded in the industry
We deeply believe that having the best people on our team and providing them with extensive training to best represent our company and our services is the hallmark of our success to date. As our organization continues to rapidly grow, we are looking to expand our retention specialist team by adding high integrity individuals who aren’t just looking for a job but are looking to make an impact.
We provide extensive onboarding and ongoing training for our retention team. Our senior team members are incredibly supportive in helping and mentoring new team members to become top performers as quickly as possible. With this culture, we are mindful to ensure that we bring on high character individuals who will continue to build on this culture.
- 2019 Inc 5000: Fastest Growing Companies in America (Ranked #983)
- 2019 Glassdoor: Best Places to Work #9
- Q2 2019 Lending Tree: Top 3 Customer Satisfaction Business Loans
Seek Capital is expanding its retention specialist team to keep up with the recent surge in demand for our services. The retention specialists identify reasons for requests to cancel the client contract and then overcome the client’s concerns. We have to date, originated in excess of $300 million and have grown 500%+ in the last 4 years.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Retain Seek Business Capital clients by identifying reasons for the request to cancel their contract and overcoming their concerns
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our business in order to position Seek Business Capital’s services positively
- Resolve client’s complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, and professionalism
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Align services, benefits, and pricing to the need of the client
- Demonstrate the ability to meet individual performance goals/metrics
- Support other lines of business as client volume dictates
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment, with proven ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and/or diffuse angry or upset clients
- Client Retention Specialist will maintain regular, consistent and punctual attendance Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Through extensive training, become extremely knowledgeable in small business owners, their challenges, their priorities and how funding can help them with their business needs
- Understand your analytics and how your performance stacks up against quota and the team
- Hit or exceed quota
- Be focused on your career progression to be promoted internally
- As your knowledge base grows, be willing to help newer team members
Who we’re looking for:
We want highly competitive, highly talented individuals who truly believe they can be our top producing Retention Specialist within 6 months. You may or may not have direct experience, but you are a fast learner, have excellent communication skills, are a team player, and have a genuine desire to learn and improve.
Required traits and skills:
- Inside sales and/or retention experience
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Comfortable working with multiple software platforms
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Genuine desire to help other people
- Fast learner- we provide A LOT of training
- Highly competitive
- High-energy individual
- Positive attitude that is infectious to those around you
Preferred but not required:
- Proven track record in retention
- Success in client saves
- Experience working with small business owners
- Competitive spirit and results (for example; sports teams, organized music, etc.)
- Experience using CRM systems, specifically Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a major institution or equivalent experience
Salary & Benefits
Base Pay: The best retention specialists make the majority of their income via performance-based commission, but we all need a base pay to ensure we can meet our daily bills. We offer base pay of $18.25/hour in conjunction with a strong commission structure
- Commissions: We are looking for those who are willing to put their money where their mouth is. Our commission structure is highly lucrative.
- All-in Pay: With base pay combined with commission, our retention staff can expect to earn $50,000- $70,000 in their first year with us, and can earn 2-5x this with promotions and top performance
- Medical Benefits: Top tier medical, dental and vision insurance plans are available to all of our staff
- Fitness: A healthy body is a healthy mind. To help our team stay healthy, we offer LA Fitness gym membership to all of our staff
- Time Off: We all need a little recharge out of the office. We offer paid time off to all team members to ensure we don’t burn out
- Contests: No team would be complete without strong contests and incentives. We have a range of prizes including pay spiffs, luxury watches, vacations and many more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do NOT discriminate on any basis including but not limited to: race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local law.