As an Business Development Executive (BDE), you will support Adjacent’s growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, and account management skills.
The BDE will be selling Oracle consulting services across industries. The portfolio includes Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Platform, Oracle Platform as a service solutions, Oracle Managed Services, and Oracle E-Business Suite Consulting. They will drive pipeline and value proposition.
The BDE must have experience selling services for Oracle applications and have relationships with the Oracle sales organization on the Technology lines of business. In addition, they will have C-Level relationships with Oracle SMB Accounts in the region and experience managing a territory.
Your focus will be on hunting/finding leads, qualifying the leads, establishing win themes/differentiation, and establishing/improving client relationships. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Responsible for generating, identifying, qualifying, developing and closing services business (Consulting Services/Managed Services/Support) for a defined territory.
- Create new market share by selling Oracle services and products to new customers.
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities. Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers' expectations.
- Renew existing customer agreements.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Adjacent’s complete line of products/services through in-house training and reading/research.
- Develop strong internal relationships with the Oracle sales team.
- Obtain referrals through networking events and relationships with other partners.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post engagement follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Accurately forecast opportunities and review pipeline on a weekly basis with manager
- Collaborate across the organization to translate customer needs into customer facing Statements of Work and Proposals.
- Leads the creation and execution of new marketing initiatives
- Other projects/responsibilities as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or Business-related field OR equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 5+ year track record of meeting/exceeding million dollar plus quotas selling Consulting Services and Managed Services of Oracle products into SMB and enterprise accounts
- Experience with Oracle Technology stack and Oracle E-Business Suite concepts and terminology.
- Expert strategic and organizational agility skills
- Advanced ability to understand a client’s business, technology and process needs, and translate that understanding into actionable, industry-leading services solutions
- Expert working-level knowledge of the processes, technologies, and people components of services solutions
- Expert verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to drive results through others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $220,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Business development: 3 years (Required)
- Oracle EBS Services Sales: 3 years (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19