Commercial Lines Account Representative
Hatter, Williams, & Purdy Insurance, an AssuredPartners Agency is the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms, AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners has approximately 7,000 team members and offices in 40 states and two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
The Account Executive will provide a high level of sales support to the Producer and customer service to clients. The position requires a significant degree of independent judgment and discretion in order to meet those service levels. Duties include assisting in selling, direct selling, marketing, and customer service in coordination with other Agency personnel.
The Account Executive has superior product knowledge and is familiar with the specific products offered by the Agency's carriers. The Account Executive will assist in the production of new and renewal accounts in keeping with Agency and individual Producer goals and provide field service in support of Producer activities.
The Account Executive is responsible for assisting clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts. The Account Executive will work with the Producer to design and recommend proper insurance and risk management programs to Agency clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meets directly with clients. Negotiates and sells lines of insurance to clients. Designs insurance and risk management plans for clients as assigned and directed by Agency management. Provides clients with full exposure analysis and reviews methods of handling risks. Works with the Producer to write new business accounts. Sells in place of or in coordination with Producer.
· Leads accounts through the renewal process per department procedures. Markets accounts to insurance carriers and wholesalers as needed.
· Maintains records according to Agency standards, ensures that procedures are properly followed and that information is properly document and readily accessible.
· Assists in the development of strong personal relationships with appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Assists Agency in developing carrier relationships by becoming familiar with and executing strategies developed for satisfying carrier goals and objectives.
· Trains and directs technical support personnel including Account Representatives, Account Coordinators, or Analysts in order to meet essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· A minimum of four years of insurance customer service experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current State of California Casualty, Property license necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- commercial lines: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location