- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of our clients that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Establish distribution networks for products, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies for clients.
- Devise and help drive the online eCommerce platform strategy, goals, and objectives
- Lead the product assortment and overall catalogue for the online store, and decide on proper product pricing. This includes planning and purchasing of inventory.
- Engage the Marketing, Product, Warehouse and other teams as necessary in running an everyday best-in-class online shopping experience
- Develop and manage site content such as product descriptions, photos, videos.
- Identify store-related growth trends and work cross-functionally with other groups where required to capitalize on these trends
- Collaborate with sourcing, marketing and fulfillment team on desired product plans and sales projections
- Manage order planning, ensuring product availability, and oversell prevention
- Utilize market research (including category, competitor and customer information) to create the e-commerce assortment strategy to deliver the e-commerce P&L
- Develop various sales channels for products outside of e Commerce platform.
- Develop business relationships with wholesaler and distributor.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of Business Development or e Commerce experience in China
- Experience as a Business Development Manager or a similar role, ideally in a B2C organization in China
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in terms of presenting products
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a multitude of different groups
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish
- Proficient computer skills, including with Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Experience using data to measure performance and determine optimization plan
- Existing network or relationship with large Chinese e Commerce platform would be an asset
- Familiar with SEO functionality and rules with large SE platform in China like Baidu.com
- Familiar with e Commerce environment and major B2C and B2B platform rules and process in China
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday