HHAeXchange is one of the healthcare industry’s fastest growing healthcare software solutions providers. Founded by professionals with deep experience in software development and healthcare, our platforms are tailored for post acute payers and providers seeking innovative, yet cost effective ways to provide better service to patients and to maintain a high level of compliance in response to rapidly changing market regulations.
The post acute home care industry is booming – with continued 10-15% natural growth expected over the next 20 to 30 years. HHAeXchange is poised to capitalize on that market opportunity with an innovative, market leading SaaS based solution for healthcare providers and payers. HHAeXchange currently has the dominant platform position in several state markets, is connected to approximately 4,000 providers, and employs over 400 professionals. A recent recapitalization of the company in December 2018 by Cressey and Company positions HHAeXchange for continued rapid growth in a highly attractive industry.
Currently, we are seeking a Relationship Manager to join our growing team!
As a Relationship Manager at HHAeXchange you will be responsible for making our clients stronger and seeking out opportunities for growth. You will have the opportunity to leverage strong relationship management, consultative selling and strategic thinking to deliver incremental HHAeXchange contract value. With a combination of a consultative and Challenger-focused sale, you’ll have the insight to align clients business needs, pain points, and challenges to the value proposition of additional HHAeXchange solutions.
Who Will Love This Job
- A Challenger and Educator: You love to provide insight and teach prospects about the changes in the homecare industry that will directly affect the way they do business – and what they need to do to adapt. You craft insight to resonate with their pain points and know how to effectively coach a client through change while pushing through the status quo.
- A Collaborator: You will partner closely with other internal teams to help customers through the buying process.
- A Standout Colleague: You strive to contribute to the sales team by offering ideas to improve our sales process, push towards beating your goals, and elevate those around you. Simply put, we win and lose as a team.
What You'll Do
- Drive effective upsell and renewal processes with existing clients using the Challenger Sales methodology while hitting your monthly and quarterly goals
- Conduct contract analysis to identify growing agencies that would benefit from new pricing and packaging
- Uncover the true business needs, pain points, and challenges that our clients are facing
- Lead discovery and tailored product demonstrations to show the value of additional HHAeXchange solutions
- Build and maintain relationships with partner vendors to understand the value proposition of various solutions HHAeXchange partners with to offer clients a seamless technological experience
- Understand your client's organizational landscape, identifying key stakeholders and build strong relationships with client operating partners
- Maintain existing customer relationships and ensure customers are achieving full potential of their current investment
- Partner cross-functionally with client success, product, marketing and finance to ensure the continued success of your clients
- Maintain pipeline hygiene and track all activity in Salesforce, allowing for accurate forecasting to hit your sales targets
- Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations to product, sales, and marketing leadership
You Should Have
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience selling SaaS platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb presentation and product demonstration skills
- Experience upselling existing clients
- Humility and empathy for the challenges our clients face on a daily basis in the homecare industry
- Travel to clients, conferences, industry events as necessary (less than 10%)
- Bonus: experience selling into the healthcare or homecare industry
Job Type: Full-time