LoadUp is a fast-paced startup in the logistics technology industry. LoadUp’s primary source of revenue is providing reverse logistics to businesses and homeowners alike. We have grown substantially in the last 3 years at a rate of 3000% and was recently awarded by Inc. Magazine as the 6th fastest growing private company in the state of Georgia and the 118th fastest growing company in the U.S. LoadUp was also recently certified by Great Place to Work® by having a fun yet challenging culture.
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Fun Company Outings
- Monthly Goal Attainment Rewards
- Employee Perk/Incentive Program
- Casual Dress Every day
- Tremendous Growth and Upside within the Company
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Do you like to have fun?
- Do you like to win at everything you do?
- Are you a naturally positive person?
- Do you have a knack for convincing people you're right?
- Are you a consistent person in everything you do?
- Are you naturally persistent when you want something?
If you answered yes to all of these questions then you could be a fit!
PAY & COMMISSION
Base Salary of $36,000 plus uncapped commission. $55,000 On Target Earnings. Plus $240/month employee incentive perk for cellular, home internet, & food/drink.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty effectively and efficiently.
- Provide exceptional customer service to every prospect and customer
- Religious use of Hubspot CRM to follow up on deal pipelines to funnel and close business
- Uses LoadUp software to manage order information and monitor driver activity
- Maintain a high level of focus and multitasking skills
- Monitors and ensures all sold orders are assigned to drivers as they are received, using information on customer needs, drivers’ locations, and daily factors to ensure overall success
- Focuses on bringing in new business to LoadUp
- Handles fields incoming calls, chats and texts from prospects and customers
- Initiates outbound calls, emails and texts to prospects and customers to attempt to close new and existing business
- Troubleshoots and resolves potential driver and scheduling problems before they result in service issues
- Records and documents information from prospects and customers
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months of relevant work experience with working in a team setting, with the ability to communicate to several areas effectively
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment with excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in transportation, logistics preferred but not required
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- CRM Experience is preferred
- Computer skills with the ability to handle multiple programs and systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via e-mail, telephone, and texting
- Must have the desire and ability to learn LoadUp proprietary software
- Experience in a role requiring decision making and critical thinking
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- One location