Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
- Make "cold calls" as required in representatives' specific area or as designated by Sales Manager and/or Business Development Manager
- Develop and identify prospects from current clients, referral leads, and other sources.
- Identify new work leads and manage lead follow-up, record keeping and information distribution
- Meet with client management, staff and supervisory personnel to explain character, policies, skills, resources, and capabilities of the firm
- Determine client needs and evaluate company resources and capabilities in light of those needs
- Represent company, project and/or department during client and project management meetings
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc)
- Interface all on-site work groups as required to resolve problems, ensure quality of construction, etc. in support of overall project schedule
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum 5 years of related construction experience
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Four year business or technical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to have a good working knowledge of and language used in relevant market, including in-depth understanding of the interdependence and relationship between other functional units required
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Comprehensive benefits package
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.