Our Successful agency is growing and we're looking for an experienced insurance agent to generate new business by contacting potential customers. I actively mentor my team and have assisted past and current team members that have grown within the company and opened their own successful agencies!
The goal here is to build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase our firm’s reputation. I will help develop an established career while adding a fortune 500 company to your resume.
· Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
· Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
· Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
· Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
· Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
· Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
· Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
· Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
Skills and Qualifications
· Previous experience in insurance and working within an agency,
· Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc
· Ideal candidate would currently hold a 4-40 license and/or 2-15 license, 2-20 license preferred.
· After the initial training period there is little day to day management, hence you must be self-motivated. I am not a micromanager.
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
Benefits of Working With Us:
- Competitive Base plus Commission is offered
- 401(k) Retirement Planning Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly/Annual Bonuses and sign on bonuses!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $78,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location