Summary: Group Sales Manager is primarily responsible for the management of all Regal Film Festival, Group Sales and Private Screening team. This position is also involved in other high-level responsibilities as it pertains to developing new strategies for the overall business growth and meeting sales goals. The Sales Manager is responsible for Managing and Developing a team of sales consultants and for working with other departments to ensure group events are approved and are serviced properly from all aspect.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee and manage the growth and development of Group Sales and Film Festival Consultants (your employees).
- Ensure all group sales customer inquiries are handled professionally and timely
- Provide ongoing guidance to employees to help improve their ability to close the sale
- Use daily sales numbers to encourage and track employee performance
- Handle escalated customer service needs from existing clients.
- Build and leverage referral sales networks.
- Prepare presentations and present to internal and external groups telling the story of Regals Film Festival and Groups Sales opportunity offerings
- Negotiate and support customized services and pricing packages.
- Manage, track, record and collect on outstanding purchase order payment programs associated to Film Festivals and Group Sales
- Build strong engagement activities focused on growing repeat business
- Maintain close relationships with the Groups Sales teams at each Film Studio
- Develop a plan to generate new leads including list buying, outbound calling and partnerships
- Coordinate Invoicing and credits with our accounting team for team events
- Responsible for providing senior management with weekly/monthly sales reports and recaps detailing the status of the business.
- Consistent evaluation of process seeking opportunities to improve employee workflow
- Regular and consistent attendance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to obtain working knowledge of the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CE) in a Call Centre setting.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to handle customers at all levels of the event booking process.
- A “can-do” positive attitude.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task
High school diploma or equivalent (GED), college degree preferred, Sales or Call Centre experience preferred. Theatre operational experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must have good reading, writing and speaking skills to effectively communicate with studios, managers, and co-workers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to develop and interpret charts.
Perform under pressure and/or opposition at times relying on your own independent judgment and knowledge to decide the best directions and solutions. While representing the company, the Group Sales Manager will be required to determine answers to questions and situations which may be socially or politically volatile. Execution and communication of such solutions are often in the public eye.
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Advanced Excel knowledge, database software, experience with CRM software Microsoft Dynamics CE preferred
This position has 4 direct reports
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds