Come join our growing team in our Parts Department!
Summary: The Inside Sales Representative of Parts position handles Preston Refrigeration's customer needs for all areas of refrigeration part orders.
- Respond to inbound sales calls and e-mails for national customer product inquiries and questions related to industrial refrigeration parts and accessories.
- Educates customers on the variety of parts available for sale, availability to meet their schedule.
- Provide pricing estimates and quotations. Follow up on quotes to secure sales.
- Track shipments, complete bill of lading, UPS, and FedEx shipping information.
- Process order acknowledgments and invoices. Match the receiving document to invoice and sign off on vendor invoices before payment. Filing.
- Assists in returns and warranty parts and resale of returned items.
- Picks, packs, and ships customer orders depending on arrangements for delivery or pick up.
- Builds good customer relationships to ensure consistent business.
- Encourages upsells of products and/or services to address specific customer needs.
- Assist service technicians with parts and documentation as required.
- Maintain inventory levels and ensure inventory areas are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed, brings problems to the attention of the Safety Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with ammonia refrigeration parts and equipment preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience with Vista Viewpoint a plus.
- Effective communication skills.