Founded in 2008, WD Lab Grown Diamonds is the leading U.S. manufacturer of laboratory grown diamonds, and the first to be certified under SCS Global Services’ Sustainability Rated Diamond Standard. The company has launched a consumer-facing brand at latitudediamonds.com, and is evolving into its next phase of hyper growth and international expansion.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive reporting to our Customer Service Manager. The Account Executive role is central to the organization with focus on delivering high-quality customer support and satisfaction. Through extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, the Account Executive will communicate directly with existing customers and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products and/or programs that maximize value. The Account Executive will assist in developing sales strategies, product forecasting and analyzing sales demand.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage relationship with clients, including handling client inquiries, fulfilling and processing of orders, and resolving client concerns
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external customers and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends
- Set-up, update and complete all required documents for new and existing customer
- Maintaining database of customer contact information
- Forecasting and analyzing sales demand
- Record, track, and maintain all related data
- Provide reports and requested information to management as needed
- Identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Liaise with logistics/shipping department to ensure accurate and timely deliveries
- Actively participate in company meetings, suggesting better methods to handle current inventory and improve the use of company resources
Account Executive Requirements:
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Proven work experience in a manufacturing environment, supply chain, sales administration, inside sales, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred
- Must be willing and able to complete a background check and drug screen
This is a Full-time position, based in Beltsville office
From: Midatlantic Employers' Association
WD Lab Grown Diamonds is leading the charge in the industry through its patents and years of R&D investment. We are a company built on integrity, innovation, and placing our partners’ needs first – as the demand for lab grown diamonds increases, we’re proud to offer our trusted partners access to the highest-quality, grown in the USA and patent-protected CVD diamonds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.