At Westmont Living, we provide a full spectrum of options in health care and housing, from independent and assisted retirement living to memory care. The comfort and care of our residents is our highest priority. We’re committed to providing the highest level of service to our valued residents, in an atmosphere that promotes total well-being and personal fulfillment.
Come join our Westmont Living team! We are looking for a Community Sales Director to join our Westmont Village team in Riverside, CA. This community consists of Independent and Assisted Living as well as Memory Care. If you have a passion for working with Seniors, we want to hear from you!
WHY JOIN OUR GREAT TEAM?
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. We also are a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
This position provides for a high level of customer service to residents, team members and professionals. This is accomplished through promoting Westmont Living’s Service Promise and Service Standards. This position is responsible for planning and directing marketing functions to maintain budgeted occupancy for the community.
- Achieve and maintain budgeted occupancy
- Report census accurately and timely each week.
- Accurately maintain the community’s Yardi database by entering information about new inquiries, advertising campaigns, and community center events. Record consistent and appropriate follow up communication with inquiries and prospective residents.
- Accurately track move-ins and move outs in Yardi system and qualify leads, determining appropriate follow up actions
- Accountable to managing entire sales process, including but not limited to, telephone inquiries, tours, deposits and move in’s.
- Develop and implement Quarterly Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Conduct quarterly market analyses.
- Develop and implement community events.
- Prepares or directs preparation of public relations releases, special brochure and similar materials within oversight of the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Consistently identify, develop and maintain relationships with any and all potential referral sources and conduct on-going outreach visits as appropriate.
- Establish and maintains a consistent Westmont image throughout the community, and with promotional materials and special events held or sponsored by Westmont.
- Effectively educate the medical community regarding Westmont and the assisted living setting in order to gain appropriate resident referrals.
- Monitors competitive services and marketing activities of other assisted living communities in the areas so as to assure Westmont remains competitive in the marketplace.
- Manage and monitor department budget.
- Research and maintain current information on local competition and new services and competitors entering the marketplace and report findings to the Executive Director and Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Assist the Management Team in completing the necessary move-in paperwork ensuring a smooth transition for the resident and acting in compliance with company policies and appropriate State Licensing regulations.
- Maintain and utilize a Company provided cell phone for business purposes only.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, new employees must complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/ criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Senior Living Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location