America Steel Trade Corporationis an international trading company headquartered in North Miami, Florida. AST specializes in sourcing, importing and distributing steel products to North, Central and South America.
America Steel Trade is seeking a motivated, self-driven individual for a Junior Sales Manager position to increase current and new sales accounts for steel raw materials, wire rods, rebars, wires and PC strand.
- Prospecting customers’ inquiries
- Selling the product
- To be engaged in a high-level of customer service through delivering quotation responses, handling customer complaints
- Developing and sustaining effective customer relationships to assure a competitive position in the marketplace
- Prospecting new clients through phone calling
- Maintaining CRM
- Strengthening relationship with major customers
- 2+ year of sales experience
- Ability to develop a long-term relationship with customers, vendors and teammates
- Excellent ability to speak and write in Spanish
- Excellent communication, negotiation and strong confidence in speaking to audiences
- Highly motivated with strong passion to succeed
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels, both written and spoken
- A proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM
- Ability to effectively use time management skills
One Week of paid trainings are provided by the Employer.
America Steel Trade Corporation provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Pay: $30,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)