Are you looking to join one of Silicon Valley's hottest startups, with top-tier VC funding and all-star engineering, product and sales teams?
At Sumo Logic, we are building the Next Generation Log Management and Analytics solution – delivered as a cloud-based service. Led by industry veterans with funding from Greylock, Sutter Hill and Accel, we aim to be the #1 solution in this multi-billion dollar market. Sumo Logic is right in the middle of the sweet spots of Big Data, SaaS, Analytics and Security with over $50M in funding and great customers like Netflix, Logitech and Orange Telecom.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for working with and guiding Sumo Logic customers toward a successful adoption of the Sumo Logic service. You will work with the Sales Engineers to transition a customer from pre-sales into the post-sales stage. You will collaborate with the Sumo Logic Professional Services team when they are engaged with a customer to ensure a best-in-class experience with our service. You will maintain customer relationships while representing the customer in front of customer support, product management and sales. You will work with the rest of the Customer Success team to build out and cultivate a customer community to enhance the experience of our customers.
The successful candidate for this job will have a strong technical aptitude along with a strong self-starting, proactive mentality. You're going to be dealing with quite technical users and complex issues, but you're also tasked with creating excitement and loyalty in the customers you interact with. This is an ideal role for engineers looking to move from Development into a customer-facing role or Professional Services consultants looking to move from implementation into a more leveraged role.
- Engage customers during their post-sales onboarding process.
- Call on customers periodically in order to maintain engagement and customer health.
- Advise customers on successful implementation of use cases.
- Share best-practices, resources, and other tools to help customers successfully adopt the Sumo Logic service.
- Discover new use cases to further adoptions of the Sumo Logic service.
- Track major KPIs and SLAs for customers
- Proactively manage issues at customers based on KPIs and SLAs
- Communicate product news to existing customers
- Participate in customer community forums
- Ensure customers are upgrading and renewing their accounts
- Hands on experience working with a variety of enterprise software infrastructure (operating systems, virtualization, database, network, security) products in production environments.
- Two years or more experience working as a professional services consultant, customer support engineer, technical account manager or sales engineer.
- Ability to write scripts, regular expressions, SQL queries, etc.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment.
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to travel.
- Experience with enterprise log management/SIEM products.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies.
- BS/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering.