Trusscore is a material science company focused on developing sustainable building materials.
We're starting a journey to change the way people build buildings and the environmental footprint left behind when they do. Already an established innovative building materials manufacturing company, Trusscore is now preparing to take things to the next level by focusing on R&D and bringing innovative material science to our formulations—making our products functional and beautiful.
As one of the leading polymer panel manufacturers in North America, we are dedicated to environmental sustainability and make it a focus of our manufacturing process. We succeed by manufacturing and delivering the best in high-value, zero-waste, quality products in an ever-evolving marketplace. By integrating innovative material science into products to meet new demands we will leave traditional alternatives behind.
Building on a winning track record of 300% revenue growth over the past 5 years, we need the right talent to take the next big steps.
Opportunity: Trusscore is seeking an SDR to identify exciting untapped sales opportunities by supporting prospects, new and existing clients. Communication will be with “walk-ins” at our Experience Showroom location, over the phone, and by email. Working in partnership with the Sales team, you will be required to qualify leads and distribute them to our distributors and Regional Account Managers.
You must be motivated by the challenge of always learning, customer success, and growth with the company.
Join our mission and become part of a team that's re-imagining building materials retail and innovating ways to bring an established brand to the physical world.
- Receive and answer prospective customers' sales web, phone, and in-person inquiries
- Accurately document and update records in Salesforce
- Qualify leads by building rapport and explaining types of products offered
- Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with prospective customers
- Answer customer questions on-site at our new Experience Showroom
- Constant communication between all departments
- Team-oriented, willing to share knowledge and successful sales techniques with your colleagues to ensure an optimal team performance
- Work within the parameters of Company policies and procedures
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results and performing other duties as assigned
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target
- Ability to work independently with little to no direction
- Dynamic, self-motivated, positive with a high energy level and strength in driving new sales
- Excellent computer skills – Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Teams, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You must be able to overcome objections, have proven persuasion and problem-solving skills
- Sales experience and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Excellent communication verbally and in writing
- Strong time management with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities
- Ability to overcome challenges with patience and creativity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Preferred)
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Some weekend work may be required as the successful candidate will be potentially manning our cutting-edge Experience Showroom.
Job Type: Full-time