This role will be vital in supporting Sales and Client Success in reaching their quarterly bookings and revenue growth goals and will grow to function as a trusted advisor and valuable partner in increasing close rates and contract values. This role requires a passion for navigating and ultimately winning complex enterprise deal structures by working cross-functionally with sales leadership, Finance, Marketing and Product.
Job Responsibilities: *
- Actively participate in deal reviews with Sales and Client Success
- Support Sales and Client Success in account planning process by leveraging publicly available information as well as information collected during the sales process to narrow in on key industry and company strategies and opportunities
- Demonstrate a passion for solving business problems by mapping client goals to Drips solution use cases
- Utilize superior communication skills in translating benefits into value statements communicable across all levels of stakeholders to support the creation and delivery of compelling business proposals
- Build and maintains financial selling tools articulating the value of Drips solutions
- Challenge client facing team members to dig deeper, and better leverage account planning and information collected during the sales process to understand and articulate our value to the client
- Assist in the development and curation of client use dimensions to leverage existing success stories during account planning and business value model generation process
- Work with Finance and client facing teams to develop and maintain value-based pricing approaches
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business information systems or other quantitative or business-related subjects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong, collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Experience creating written proposals and other deliverables within the sales process
- Experience with business value modeling and pricing
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel and basic modeling
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills to translate large frameworks to multiple situations
- Ability to cater to a sense of urgency within the sales process when needed
Drips core values are central to how each employee executes in their role daily and exceeds. Below are how we exceed in each core value.
Lean – We find the right mix between administration and simply doing things. Over complicating tasks can add time without providing benefit, however just doing things without a plan can add time when course correction is required. To exceed, we finish work in a timely manner while reviewing to make sure we are striking the right balance between the two. Implementing streamlining methods to existing processes ensure we evolve and stay lean.
Passion – Expressing passion daily is the desire to do the job but evolving in the job to expand beyond the base role and taking on additional projects and roles to help teams outside your own while maintaining your individual workload. Understanding that all of the activities we take are to enable our clients, and thus Drips as a whole to be successful. Asking the question, “How is what I am doing today, enabling the success of my teammates and my clients”.
Happiness – Finding the balance in both your personal and work life. Participating in group and team activities as you see fit but understanding that life is about more than just the daily work. Drips is a remote company and has overall wellness programs and additional benefits that assist. True enthusiasm for what we do is essential but comes from understanding the business overall and how we fit into it.
Improve – Never accepting the status quo and being entrenched in a process or workflow. Finding ways to streamline and innovate while bringing those improvements to leadership. Improvement also means understanding the anticipated benefit and it improves our daily working experience, your teammates and Drips Clients overall.
Team – We support and assist our teammates, even if it is outside of our typical duties. We take on additional projects for their added value whether they impact your day to day work or not. Being part of a team involves being in close contact every day, respecting each other and the work we do is essential however to exceed in Team, we move outside of our direct team, to the company team as a whole and understand how we impact everything and the value we provide.
Job Type: Full-time