South San Francisco, CA
Headquartered in Brisbane, Calif., CareDx, Inc. is a leading precision medicine solutions company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers. CareDx offers products, testing services, and digital healthcare solutions along the pre-and post-transplant patient journey, and is the leading provider of genomics-based information for transplant patients.
Senior Manager/Associate Director, Commercial Operations & Analytics
Senior Manager/Associate Director, Commercial Operations & Analytics is responsible for leading all Commercial Operations and Analytics for CareDx’s Testing Services business, including a direct report and multiple contractors. This high-visibility position will manage the day-to-day operations of CareDx’s sales and marketing analytics, CRM, dashboards, executive reports, ad-hoc reporting, and ongoing data quality management. The position will drive continuous improvements in commercial tools and processes as well as provide key insights to help the Testing Services team achieve business outcomes.
- Support creation of dashboards and reporting for Testing Services commercial team, streamlining, and automating process and delivery
- Monitor key sales and marketing performance metrics, synthesize findings in regular reports to the management team
- Provide analysis for key corporate deliverables such as business reviews, board presentations, and business development pitches
- Drive usage of SFDC in support of sales and marketing team by identifying areas to streamline the process, developing business requirements, and supporting rollout through cross-functional collaboration
- Utilize data and field insights to refine customer segmentation
- Lead incentive compensation process for field teams – work with the field leadership team to structure compensation plan, develop reporting for tracking metrics, forecast sales trend to set quotas, and compile summaries quarterly
- Inform sales force sizing and structure decisions in support of product launches and expansions
- Lead Commercial Operations and Analytics team, setting priorities, coaching team members, and building a high-performance culture
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement sales and marketing processes, procedures, and policies
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable insights, deliverables, messages, and proposal
- Excellent communication, project and time management, writing, and presentation skills with the ability to confidently interact with senior management
- Ability to successfully work cross-functionally with field and home office stakeholders
- Comfort juggling multiple work streams simultaneously and prioritizing appropriately
- A motivated self-starter that is proactive and action-oriented and can operate autonomously
- Extensive experience with Salesforce
- Advanced at using Excel as well as data visualization tools such as Tableau
- 7+ years sales operations, marketing operations, business operations, management consulting, or an analytical/operational role
- Prior people management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
Every individual at CareDx has a direct impact on our collective mission to improve the lives of organ transplant patients worldwide. We believe in taking great care of our people, so they take even greater care of our patients.
Our competitive Total Rewards package includes:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation
- Health and welfare benefits including a gym reimbursement program
- 401(k) savings plan match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- And more!
In addition, we have a Living Donor Employee Recovery Policy that allows up to 30 days of paid leave annually to a full-time employee who makes the selfless act of donating an organ or bone marrow.
With products that are making a difference in the lives of transplant patients today and a promising pipeline for the future, it’s an exciting time to be part of the CareDx team. Join us in partnering with transplant patients to transform our future together.
CareDx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.