- Lead team of 4 Customer Service Representatives in the execution of daily roles. Work closely with Retail counter partner for additional support.
- Manages selected group of accounts for Majors, Off-Price, and International. Including inter-company warehouse transfers to 3PL and in working directly with the Canadian sales team.
- Responsible for running monthly forecast reporting for upper management. Work with both the CS and DC teams to identify and communicates risk to the financial forecast.
- Processes orders via EDI, NuOrder, manual order entry, and order upload. Works with Sales/Buyers on discrepancies and inventory issues.
- Works with Production on updates and communicates to Sales and/or the customers.
- Leads weekly meeting Sales team to review open order bookings for financial forecast, reviews ETA for risk, and provides recap to Sales and management.
- Partners with the DC teams, VAS, and Shipping to communicate priorities and/or updates.
- Reviews customer-vendor manual updates; manages store to DC master files updates, proactive in identifying VAS requirements and/or waivers.
- Researching and reduce customer chargebacks by identifying root-cause.
- Manages inter-company warehouse transfer to the 3PL, including bulk management. Primary liaison for Canadian 3PL communication. Ensures orders are appropriately prioritized and fulfilled. Facilitate resolution of any issues and continuous improvement processes at the 3PL.
- Prepares customs docs for International orders such as proforma, commercial invoice, CUSMA, SLI, and TPL.
- Takes lead on troubleshooting system issues for NuOrder, the 3PL, and FC. Escalates any outstanding issue not resolved to IT and management.
- Maintains price ticket logs and orders price tickets for specified customers.
- Assures quality service for accounts by resolving service problems: (a) clarifies customer’s concern; (b) selects best solution to solve problems; (c) expedites correction; and (d) follows up with sales to ensure resolution.
- Ensures “perfect” order rate by (a) reviewing open order reports; (b) tracking the status of orders through all stages of processing (unconfirmed, allocated, pick ticket, and pack hold); and (c) following up to ensure timely shipments and critical cut-off dates.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with both internal and external customers. Confidence in decision-making, goal-driven, takes ownership and accountability in the workplace.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+
- High School diploma
- Handles sensitive and confidential information, such as revenue targets and credit information.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills; including Pivot tables. Experience working with complex reports.
- Experience with EDI 850 and 860; knowledgeable in 810, 856, and in reviewing raw data.
Diversity Vision Statement:
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers, and the communities in which we live and conduct business. We are an equal employment opportunity of minorities, females, protected veterans, and the disabled.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.