Do you have background with sales, customer service, consumer engagement, financial, insurance, healthcare or other B2C sales? We want to hear from you.
The Sales and Retention Department of Edison HHC is looking to hire a Sales Representative to generate potential home care leads interested in enrolling with our home care agency. We take pride in our tradition of providing exceptional, detailed service for our clients and their families or caregivers, and you will be the first point of contact.
We want to invest our time, resources, and support into the right Sales / Customer Service Representative candidate. We are preferably looking for a candidate that has previous knowledge of how Medicaid, Medicare and Private Health Insurance operate; but not required.
- Managing a full schedule (80+ daily) of incoming and outbound calls with the goal of converting provided leads, the role is 100% phone based.
- Advising the public on the overall process of enrolling in Medicaid for the purpose of getting home care services
- Transferring qualified and converted callers to appropriate departments.
- Documenting all work in our database, maintaining a contact management strategy in Salesforce.
- Appropriately managing prospective leads of various backgrounds across the state of New York.
The Ideal Sales / Customer Service Representative Specialist will display the following qualities:
- Excellent verbal communication skills – including listening, comprehending, advising, and consulting.
- Articulate and well spoken, strong communicator.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Positive, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, and outgoing personality that can be heard through the phone.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Highly self-motivated and results driven.
- We are looking for someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is persistent and tenacious.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Passionate about providing home care for those in need and conducting business over the phone.
A Day in the Life of the Sales / Customer Service Representative Specialist:
- Be a part of a fast paced, energetic call center environment, working with leads who need general guidance and help enrolling in the CDPAP program across NY state.
- Generate conversions as the initial point of contact after the leads are provided to Edison HHC, no cold calling.
- Act as the face of the Edison HHC agency and direct incoming leads to various specialists in the enrollment process.
- Career opportunity - Be willing to start at 9:00am each day, work hard, learn from experienced teammates and be able to eventually facilitate conversions of all types.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm with bonus incentive plan each month.
Ideal candidates have prior experience in:
Inside sales (DTC), Customer service, health insurance, call center teams, outside sales, or communications work in a professional setting. Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and must be at least 18 years old and legally allowed to work in the United States.
The location of the job will be at 946 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11218. Edison Home Health Care is a fully insured, full-service, Joint Commission-accredited home care services agency, licensed with the New York State Department of Health. We provide quality, personalized home care services to elderly and disabled people throughout New York State. Our skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate team of professionals and paraprofessionals offer medical, nursing, and personal care services tailored to the needs of each individual patient.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location
- Possibility for remote work
946 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11218, USA