Salary Range CAD $40,000 - $45,000 Annually
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team in our Markham office.
The focus of this role is to assist the managers on a wide range of tasks, including but not limited to performing clerical and administrative functions, scheduling internal and client project appointments, receive and send documents (i.e. quotes, invoices, emails, scopes of work), updating the CRM, create necessary tickets for the internal departments and create a positive working relationship with our clients while addressing client issues and responding to questions.
- Draft correspondences, create quotes and other formal documents
- Greet and assist guests that come to our office
- Answer inbound telephone calls, chats, and emails and transfer them to the appropriate team members.
- Ensure Delivery to clients. Facilitate the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Plan and schedule, installations, appointments, and events
- Plan prepare and schedule the team and clients for projects
- Develop and implement organized digital and physical filing systems
- Perform all other required office tasks
- Order office supplies and update the inventory system.
- Follow up with clients for payments
- Follow up with clients and third parties to keep projects in line with deadlines
- Update and maintain CRM records.
- Engage with necessary internal resources such as the Project Manager and other company departments; engage outside resources such as vendors, partners, and customers.
- Review documents, set deadlines, work with Management to schedule the installation team if necessary, assigning tasks for yourself and any other teammates involved, and making sure all tasks are done in a timely manner
- Ensure the showroom is prepared for all meetings.
- Prepare Showroom daily and Shut it off nightly (ie Lights, Blinds, shipments, etc)
- Be proactive and self-managed
- Proficient in Office Applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Deadline focused and able to work under time constraints
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers, and other coworkers
- Develop positive working relationships with clients
- Experience in how to communicate with vendors
- Previous experience in office and clients administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent business English
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with CRM software preferred
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
The ideal candidate comes with experience in account management and developing new business opportunities among both existing and new customers. Excellent cross-functional experience working with customer service and product development to improve the entire customer experience is a critical factor in this role.
With over 15 years of experience, SignCast Media understands digital media. We are a full-service IT and digital media company.
Extended Health Benefits
Parking on Site
Expected start date: 2021-08-30
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
To keep our employees and clients safe, face masks are mandatory on our premises. Regular temperature checks are performed and Hand sanitizer kiosks are available at all times.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Markham, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Citizen or Resident Status?
- Are you located in Canada?
- Are your salary expectations within our posted salary range?
- Office administration: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (preferred)
- Digital Signage Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- IT Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- Driver's License (required)