Imagicle designs and develops software applications that complete the Unified Communications & Collaboration solutions of the most important vendors in the world, such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Avaya.
In our history, we brought our solutions to more than 20,000 customers: small businesses, corporations, governments, hospitals, and prestigious hotels.
We started in Italy together with our partners, and we are now almost all over the world.
Our applications, used in over 150 countries worldwide, especially in Europe, the Middle East, and America, help customers make their communications faster, easier, and more efficient.
Everything starts with the passion for making the customers happy. Always and first of all.
While we focus on developing excellent solutions, our channel partners support our clients who need help with the services related to the integration of our Imagicle UC Suite in their environments. That’s why we develop long-term relationships with them, providing continuous innovation and a team of professionals, who also like the informality, spontaneity and never tire of helping them. So we all win. First of all our customers.
It's a magical time to start working at Imagicle: more than 10 years of history with excellent financial results, double-digit growth in recent years, and an even better outlook for the next years.
In 2017 we opened the America subsidiary located in Fort Lauderdale (FL) to focus on the American market, with an active set of channel partners and customers already working with us.
It's a terrific opportunity we want to address in the fastest and smartest way possible.
That's why we keep investing to build a strong local team for sales, services, and technical support. Currently, the team includes eight people, eager to grow strong and fast.
Today we are looking for a Presales Engineer - Solutions Specialist, a true tech passionate to join our Team, motivated, with the working location in our office in Fort Lauderdale and the possibility to work from home.
Of course, the Imagicle Presales Team is a critical part of our future success, and we are looking for the best people out there. Our customers’ success is our own!
Now, if you're up for the challenge, Imagicle is the right place for you!
What you will you do in Imagicle
- partner engagement process which includes enhancing the existing relationship with partners and service providers’ presales and technical teams
- customer engagement projects through Proof of Concept and Pilot Project
- helping Sales team regarding the offers for complex projects
- a true passion for Computer Science
- a 2 years minimum experience in VoIP and Unified Communications
- capacity to social relations and the ability to build healthy and honest relationships
- listening skills, eagerness to learn and to question oneself
- ability to work towards goals and rationalize your work
- English proficiency
- Availability to travel
And it would be better if…
- you have a scientific master’s degree
- you know how to work with Windows Server and have Networking knowledge
- you know Cisco Call Manager, Microsoft Teams, or Webex Calling
- you had experiences with Omni-Channel Customer Service/Contact Center
- Spanish proficiency is a plus
What you will find
- an informal environment, where you live in harmony and where we count on you to make it better, because "It's always a matter of happy people”
- a real passion for happy customers
- a competitive incentive plan which can reward your wish to overcome your targets
- smart working whenever you want
- a growing team of outstanding colleagues, competent and always ready to give a hand
- innovative working Cloud tools, to collaborate everywhere
- the goal for continuous improvement of working methods
- the opportunity to specialize in modern Unified Communications & Collaboration architectures
We’re looking for a motivated candidate, fast learner and with the go-getter philosophy aims to empower our company to provide the best services to our customers and to satisfy their needs.
Imagicle takes care of people regardless of their national origin, race, sex, religion, etc. We love diversity and inclusion and every applicant will receive the same consideration for the position.