Position: Field Sales Manager (Outside Sales)
Location: Southwest Region
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Automotive Product Consultants (APC) provides an array of services in the automotive industry and other industries. Our core service, the APC Follow-Up Program, is a proven system that provides dealerships with a second opportunity to sell sales and service customers F&I products after they have left the dealership.
Principal Purpose of Position:
APC works with automotive dealers across the nation to provide them with a second opportunity to sell their sales and service customers F&I products after they have left the dealership. This is a zero-cost solution that contributes to increased profitability and customer retention for dealers. APC operates from multiple locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Field Sales Representative in the Southeast that will work with Administrator and Agency partners to drive dealer enrollments.
APC provides a thorough training program, including product knowledge and development of our Company sales process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
· Collaborate with Administrator and Agency Reps to schedule dealer visits, presentations, kickoffs, and review meetings
- Become an expert on APC’s Follow-Up Program in order to train Administrator/Agency Representatives and conduct dealer presentations
- Build strong partner relationships to increase opportunities and close sales to meet sales quotas
- Make cold calls and prospect in all potential customers in specified territories, access opportunity, schedule presentations, uncover objections, increase brand awareness, facilitate dealership relationships, and problem solve
- Support and maintain effective communication with team members and management staff
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s values in all interactions with prospects, customers, co-workers and vendors
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Do you have vehicle service contract sales experience?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations