SALES MANAGER - JAGUAR LAND ROVER OF SACRAMENTO
Must have a minimum of 2-5 years’ or combined experience in one of the following positions
- Sales Manager
- Finance Manager
- Assistant Sales Manager
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by asking questions and listening.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned projects.
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all salespeople.
- Directs and schedules the activities of all department employees, ensuring proper staffing at all times.
- Ensures that each customer is greeted as quickly as possible.
- Implements and maintains a prospect tracking and follow-up system.
- Helps salespeople close deals when necessary.
- Communicates with new-vehicle and used-vehicle salespeople to ensure that dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Conducts sales training meetings as directed by the general sales manager.
- Forecasts aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives for individual salespeople and provides them with the support to meet these goals.
- Assists in development of improvement programs for salespeople who are having difficulty reaching their objectives.
- Ensures salespeople maintain a high customer satisfaction rating.
- Recommends for dismissal any salesperson failing to meet dealership standards.
- Contacts new owners within 24 hours of delivery to ensure complete satisfaction with sales and delivery process. Addresses any concerns or complaints immediately.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect vehicle sales.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Attends managers meetings as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY JOIN THE NIELLO TEAM?
To be Northern California’s leading automobile dealer for the products we represent.
We are committed to providing distinctive automotive products and exceptional service while treating our customers and employees with unyielding integrity.
Our Core Values
- We are a team
- We respect each other
- We encourage self-improvement
- We hold high expectations
- We embrace change
- We enthusiastically value our customer
- We support our community
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and Perks such as:
- Kaiser HMO, Sutter Health Plus HMO, Western Health Advantage HMO and HRA plans
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Discounts on Company Products and Services
VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK
The Niello Company has been recognized by Automotive News an incredible 26 times in their annual look at the Top 100 Best Dealerships To Work For. The Niello Company is proud to have had nine dealerships on this list since the inception of the program, many of which are multi-year and back-to-back recipients. The Niello Company has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work multiple times by the Sacramento Business Journal.