About American Savings Bank
American Savings Bank (ASB) has been serving Hawaii's businesses and communities since 1925 and currently provides a full range of financial products and services, including business and consumer banking, home loans, insurance and investments. ASB is one of Hawaii's leading financial institutions, with e-banking services and branch locations throughout the state offering evening, weekend and holiday hours.
American Savings Bank matches its exceptional customer experience with an employee experience that has garnered local and national awards. ASB has been recognized locally as one of the "Best Places to Work" by Hawaii Business Magazine for ten consecutive years and honored nationally as one of the "Best Banks to Work For" by American Banker Magazine. Fortune Magazine has recognized ASB as one of the 100 Best Workplaces for Women and 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity.
For more than 90 years, ASB has been helping build strong communities. Through its Seeds of Service program, ASB teammates have contributed nearly 48,000 hours of volunteer service, and ASB has donated millions of dollars to Hawaii's nonprofits and community organizations.
Primary Purpose of Job
Responsible for writing test scripts, testing system releases, testing new products, and developing system reports to analyze data for multiple loan systems. Manages loan projects in collaboration with the Project Management team, including the development of workflows and procedures.
Major Job Accountabilities
- Provides technical and operational support for multiple loan systems through managing data either by utilizing Data Warehouse and/or iQuery reports. Gathers and analyzes business requirements to produce comprehensive business processes and workflows. Researches and evaluates opportunities to improve the processes of operational functions. Creates and executes Foxtrot scripts to perform high volume inquiries or file maintenance updates.
- Creates and executes test scripts for multiple loan system testing. Works closely with Technology team for system updates, performs testing of changes, coordinates loan staff to assist with testing when appropriate, informs loan staff of changes, and provides training on changes. Maintains project plans, defines resource requirements, coordinates and conducts meetings, develops workflows, operational procedures and implementation schedules.
- Develops work plans, task sequencing, and determines the extent to which tasks may be performed concurrently. Creates time schedules, conversion procedures, and high-level documentation for all aspects of each project. Assists with recommending plans for project and resource management. Helps prepare business cases and cost/benefit analysis to determine the feasibility of potential projects.
- Develops test scripts, coordinates and performs User, Unit, and End-to-End testing, and validates test results as applicable.
- Three (3) years of work experience in Banking or Finance, preferably in Project Management and change control processes
- Three (3) years of work experience using Fiserv systems, Laser Pro, and Baker Hill Bank2Business preferred
Required Skills or Training
- Understanding of principles, practices, and methodologies of the systems development life cycle preferred
- Must have strong analytical skills and be able to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
EOE, including disability/veterans