brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
brightfin is looking for a Director of Logistics and Supply Chain to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Mobile Device Lifecyle Management department, as well as be a strategic planner involved in helping the company progress.
End-to-end responsibility for mobile device life cycle management business including:
- Design, implementation, and management of logistics operations
- Manage teams and daily activity related to logistics facility.
- P&L responsibility for device life-cycle management line of business
- Manage partners for device life-cycle management services in countries or areas of business not supported by in-house capabilities.
- People, process, technology, facilities, cost, performance, and P&L
- Implement systems, tools and processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting of inventory, activity and KPIs.
- Implement processes to support SLAs and KPIs and ensure consistent delivery on those metrics as a component of a great customer experience.
- Keen focus on designing and building processes that drive efficiency and quality.
- Optimistic, enthusiastic solution-oriented mindset.
- Hire, train and motivate great people.
- Support sales and customer success teams as needed.
- Manage consolidation of two logistics businesses in to one location while maintaining service levels for all.
Background / Experience
- Knowledge of inventory management system.
- Deployment of new technologies and process in logistics environment.
- Focus on process design and operational model that drives efficiency and quality in a mass customization environment.
- Implementation of fully functional supply chain management infrastructure.
- Experience building and managing efficient supply chain and logistics operations.
- Data-driven decision making.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires daily delivery and execution while planning for the future.
- Have to be able to plan and execute at the same time.
- Ability to document and communicate complex processes.
- Service oriented mindset in a matrixed work environment
- Team and employee focus with goal of creating a safe and positive work environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- 401K with employer match
- Compensation range DOE
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.