Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:2 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
Collaborates with Product Owner/Platform Owner and team to deliver user stories focused on configuring package software or performing other highly technical tasks, in a timely manner and as per set quality standards
- Collaborates effectively with the agile team to configure package software when applicable
- Supports the team in executing highly technical tasks according to the specific needs of stories during each iteration
- Ensures design and development standards are being followed to minimize rework; promotes only quality-tested code and does it on a frequent basis
- Participates in the daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives to update progress, highlight and resolve impediments
- Completes required documentation to communicate required information to deployment, maintenance, service and business teams
- Provides production support and helps drive down technical debt
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in configuration, coding and application development, preferably in an agile environment
- Basic understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other agile development techniques
- Basic knowledge of continuous integration / continuous delivery practices
- Demonstrated “agile-development” mindset with strong customer-focus & results-orientation
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and business problem solving skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Understanding of Basic Oracle Databases
- Understanding of software development life cycle – (specifically code deployment and tools)
- Excellent communicator of complex technical solutions to business users, highly organized and detailed oriented
- Warehouse experience highly preferred
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OURASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.