At Maid4Condos, we believe in providing tangible value. Not only in the quality of our condo cleanings, but also in providing an unmatched, industry-leading level of courteous customer service. We recognize that we owe our success to our amazing team, and we take immense pride in what we have built and accomplished together. We have climbed to the top to become one of Toronto’s best residential cleaning services company, and we are searching for a passionate Customer Service Specialist to join us as we continue to grow!
The ideal candidate:
If you are a results-oriented, customer-focused individual with strong problem-solving and leadership skills, we want to hear from you!
Are you a strategic, out-of-the-box thinker who delivers extraordinary service and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction and retention? Don’t hesitate to apply!
Do you pride yourself in going above and beyond to do your best work, not confining yourself to a 9-to-5 mentality? This role is definitely for you!
- Answer inbound phone, email, social media and online chat inquiries from potential clients requesting service information
- Utilize an established sales process (including scripting) to provide service estimates
- Assist clients who wish to reschedule, change or cancel upcoming appointments
- Collect payment information and record special requests and client notes
- Provide outstanding onboarding interactions with new clients to create excitement, engage them and facilitate organic growth
- Capitalize on cross-selling opportunities with particular attention on business retention and revenue generation
- Upsell additional services, addons and service interval increases
- Address issues/complaints from clients regarding services rendered
- Defuse complaint/issue situations by working to find a suitable resolution in line with company policies and procedures
- Collect payment from customers if necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Relevant Experience / Requirements.
- University degree or college diploma in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 1 to 2 years of Customer Service/Sales experience
- Meticulous attention to detail, great planning skills, ability to effectively manage multiple projects and achieve agreed milestones
- Quick thinker with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to interact confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Quick learner and able to develop new efficiencies, procedures and identify gaps
- Experience using Jobber, ServiceM8, ServiceWorks or similar CRMs
- Experience managing social media and or SMS campaigns
- Prior experience with inbound/inside sales
- Multilingualism in French, Spanish and English
- A people-centric leadership approach; the success of our people is truly our top priority
- Training to become the Customer Service/ Business Development Manager
- Starting salary of $35,000 - $40,000 per year
- Two (2) weeks paid vacation
- Company provided equipment (mobile phone and laptop)
The incumbent will work from our operational office located at Yonge and York Mills in Toronto.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time