Are you tired of the same rat race?
The opportunity is bright with CoreFusion solar.
CoreFusion Solar is one of the fastest growing renewable energy companies in the US and abroad with a key focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
The CoreFusion Solar team is driven by the need to make a difference in the lives of everyone we meet.
We’re passionate about our contribution to a world that utilizes an environmentally friendly and sustainable energy source.
Sustainable Business Practices
We leverage sustainable business practices and technology solutions around the globe.
Our mantra is “People | Planet | Profit” ─ in order of importance ─ and they all play an integral role in our business strategy.
Innovation: By leveraging our access to the most advanced technologies the solar industry has to offer, we continually push innovative boundaries to increase energy efficiency and system performance. The proper equipment helps maximize your solar offset and monthly savings.
Diversity & Teamwork: One of our most significant assets that plays a big role in our company culture is diversity in the workplace. Our team is comprised of professionals from various background and skill sets, which allows us to serve a multicultural customer base.
As a Solar Energy Consultant, you will be tasked with working hand in hand with our corporate office in creating new leads and cultivating homeowner’s interest in transitioning to renewable energy. Upon educating your clients as to the benefits of going solar you will be responsible for putting homeowners on the pathway to a cleaner and greener future
- The best financing options available from Lease to ownership through a variety of products available
- Both the technology and tools from hardware to software to accomplish the best presentation possible in order to close the most amount of deals while cultivating an environment of excitement and understanding with your clients
- Industry leading training in products, techniques, and support from a heavily experienced management team
- Very aggressive compensation, 50/50 upfront pay, Bonuses and incentives
Responsibilities and Duties
- Regularly cultivate new business by both cold calling customers and pursuing company leads
- Obtain the necessary paper work for the state and utility and communicate effectively with the rest of the company
- Participate in team campaigns such as door to door, tables at events, and presentations that reach crowds of homeowners
- Routinely follow up with current customers and guide them comfortably through the Suntuity installation process
Qualifications and Skills
- Positive attitude with a can do; will do attitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm to surpass goals
- Organized with a desire to improve your sales abilities
- The ability to be a self-starter with very little supervision needed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- On the road
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Professional Development Assistance
Typical start time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Piscataway, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road