WE ARE ENQUERO - DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014!
Excellence with Enquero
We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us.
If you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn’t scare you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have a life outside work as well.
- Work in an agile environment, with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams to improve, define and manage new business processes and help develop overall technology solution design.
- Assess existing processes and make improvement recommendations based on customer experience, cycle time and risk/reward analysis.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to technology challenges and deliver the requirements before the deadlines.
- Coordinate meetings with clients, document and distribute meeting minutes, ensure actions items are completed on time, communicate project status, escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Support teams through all phases of the project including knowledge transition phase.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality and adhere to industry standards, principles and practices
- Be an individual contributor or mentor/lead small teams on client engagement teams, working under the supervision of a Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant, to develop work product, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects.
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects as assigned.
- Leverage your expert knowledge of business processes and challenges related to planning, supply chain, and manufacturing for process industry companiesLead analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right client solutionShare best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings
- Senior level Manufacturing Accounting BSA with 2+ implementations in SAP or Oracle.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a deep overall knowledge of SAP/Oracle for core financial modules and possess a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full lifecycle ERP implementations with at least full-lifecycle projects delivering new solutions.
- Knowledge of accounting business processes and integration with operations a strong plus.
- Must be willing to travel to office 1-2times a week.
Enquero is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.