HOME HEALTH SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Looking to hire someone for this role with proven, verifiable experience/performance in healthcare sales, preferably with home health care and/or hospice sales experience.
- Austin & surrounding areas
Base Salary + Lucrative Bonus Plan, Based on Admissions / Quota which can double your base salary!
The business development liaison is responsible for developing new referral sources, maintaining those relationships and consistently promoting our agency. The liaison is also responsible for implementing the sales/marketing plan that will meet or exceed the company’s overall business plan, census goals and financial objectives.
1) Someone high energy, go-getter, someone who will represent our Hospice in a highly professional manner - always
2) Local market / Industry knowledge with established referral sources and contacts they can cultivate (hospice and/or home health) and a strong ability to prospect effectively.
3) Proven, verifiable performance and able to talk specifics on your sales numbers
4) Ability to use sales force software effectively to communicate and track your activity
5) Someone with a stable work history, strong work ethic, and looking for a long term home....
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance and more.
- Over 20+ Paid Days Off Per year consisting of PTO, sick time, birthday, and Holidays
- 401(k): FULLY and IMMEDIATELY vested with company match (up to 4%)
- Electronic devices to help ensure optimal patient care, eligible per company policy
- CEUs, education reimbursements, CPR classes
- Vehicle and fuel allowance
- Additional Bonuses as eligible
- And more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Home Care/Hospice Nursing Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location