If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join an award winning global team, leading the charge in the Customer Experience (CX) universe, and who are also listed on the 300 Best Employers for Women Forbes List, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a confident, charismatic Sales Operations Analyst who is not afraid of taking on tasks with a HUMAN, BOLD, INVESTED attitude! You will hit the ground running to help us get internal and external partners engaged and as excited as we are about improving their experiences at the intersection of value—where customer, employee, and business needs meet.
In this role, you can have an immediate impact in a high-growth environment. With the projects and initiatives ahead, the role demands a smart, hardworking, and passionate individual to hop on board. You will be working closely with the global sales team to deliver high-quality solutions to internal and external stakeholders. You are the voice to our world and will be a proud ambassador of our brand. Despite a pandemic, InMoment has not only thrived throughout but we have experienced phenomenal growth during this time. This is a unique opportunity to join a truly global team as we continue to take it to the next level.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be given trust by the leadership team, and we offer freedom under responsibility. You will be an integral part of the Quote-to-Cash process for Sales and Customer Success. You are the subject matter expert for Sales & Customer Success with the primary goal to facilitate bookings and revenue through our Salesforce stack (Salesforce, CPQ, Kimble, Intacct). You will help those teams progress their deals through the sales funnel by consistently training and ad-hoc assist. You will own the renewal opportunity & quoting process, and you will provide recommendations on business process changes and enhancements based on your expertise.
YOUR DAY TO DAY*
- Analyze all Closed-Won deals to validate that the contract matches Salesforce records
- Create/update renewal opportunities & quotes, ensuring an accurate purchase history
- Establish cadence ensuring renewals are quoted in a timely manner, consistent across org
- Establish and manage a consistent change order process
- Interface with Finance to ensure data accuracy across various data systems
HIGHLY WELCOMED SKILLS
- 2+ years experience in operations, financial analysis, customer success, and/or similar
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with Customer Success, Sales, and Finance
- Solid attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Laser focus on Data accuracy (to the point of annoying everyone else around you)
- Proactive data analysis, anticipate “follow-up” questions before they’re asked
MOST LIKELY TO BE OUR NEXT HIRE!
- BS/BA Degree
- Strong Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Salesforce.com or other relevant CRM/ERP experience.
- Experience with Kimbleapps
Reports to Vice President of Sales Operations
At InMoment, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. InMoment prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**Please no phone calls and no agencies/recruiters - this is a direct hire**_*
Job Type: Full-time