High Level Marketing is a nationwide, full-service digital marketing company helping clients maximize their business and brand. We believe that attracting and retaining the best talent is key to helping drive our business growth. At HLM, we strive to create a culture and workforce that is innovative and rewarding, allowing our team to achieve success at every level. High Level Marketing is committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in every aspect of our employee initiatives. If you are passionate on teamwork, serving others, and being a part of a dynamic team, we would love to connect with you!
High Level Marketing is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team to drive and build customer loyalty by creating an exceptional, world class experience; focused on expanding customer accounts, increasing customer retention, and driving customer satisfaction.
Job Summary: You will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. As the primary point of contact for clients, you will work closely with Digital Consultants, Project Managers and the Production team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer desired outcomes. You and the Production Lead on the account will be responsible for monitoring campaign performance and proactively communicating solid recommendations for optimizations in order to meet the client’s digital marketing outcomes. This position requires a detailed working knowledge of digital advertising and the motivation to push the future of online marketing for the small to medium business community.
- Own and build strong relationships with your clients as a trusted business partner
- Drive digital marketing strategies and campaigns for your clients that achieve measurable results
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client's desired outcomes
- Track and report on key marketing metrics
- Proactively communicate
- Identify and grow opportunities, collaborating with sales teams, in pursuit of a monthly upsell revenue goal
- Assist with high-priority requests or issue escalations as needed
- Manage and retain a client list of $1M-1.25M
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) Business, Marketing, or Management, or related field.
- Three to five years of experience in a customer service role, required.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Great attitude, and remarkable ability to build rapport in initial conversation and throughout client lifecycle
- High competency to move between software platforms to complete tasks
- Proven knowledge of digital marketing solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Having supported clients for SEM, SEO, email marketing, website creation or social network products
- Experience collaborating with sales teams to advance opportunities
- Experience in project management software systems
- Digital account management
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Group Health Insurance, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401k Retirement w/ company matching
- Supplemental Benefits (i.e. STD, LTD, Life)
- Unlimited Advancement Opportunities
Disclaimer: High Level Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (205) 721-8660 to speak with human resources.
Acceptable Background and References Required. Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ DFWP