United Nissan is looking for a professional and outgoing full-time Receptionist (Bi-lingual a HUGE plus)to join us in supporting our sales staff and the dealership as a whole, and assist us in building and representing our brand.
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Calls, Administrative, Assistant, Greeter, Sales Porter, Service, Inventory, Merchandising, Entry Level, Valet, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Marketing Sales, Sales Representative, Sales consultant, Commissioned Sales, Account Sales, Internet Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, Cold Calls, E-Commerce, E-Leads, E-Sales, Internet Marketing, Internet Sales.
We provide a competitive compensation plan based on experience, along with the security of being a part of a great team and brand.
- Answer incoming phone calls and delegate as needed using the switchboard
- Greet incoming customers, and continue to provide excellent customer service to customers and employees alike
- Provide various administrative support as it pertains to the store
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and able to maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer & Phone Skills (Internet, MS Outlook)
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Positive Attitude is a Must!
We offer GREAT pay PLUS all the BENEFITS including:
- Professional supportive management environment
- Advancement opportunities
- World-class training
- Paid Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour