About the Role
As a Solutions Manager within the Product Management department you will be responsible for Pre-Configured Solutions Operation and help create and define the short to long term Strategy of this initiative. Interfacing with Services, Technology, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, you will help create, maintain, and integrate industry agnostic or specific solutions to further evolve the current Pre-Configured Solutions offering.
The key success metrics that will demonstrate success in your role will be:
- Increase inbound closed deals for all Pre-Configured Solutions
- Improved Implementations TTV (Time To Value) on project implementations
- Enhanced Best Practices/Documentation satisfaction from internal teams and partner network
To thrive in this role, you must have excellent communication and collaboration skills, an accounting or financial planning background, a proven technical aptitude building robust solutions with Vena, a very high attention to detail, and most importantly a passion for operational excellence and supporting your peers.
- Solution Development: Lead the solution development and testing effort to further evolve the existing Vena Foundation for FP&A solution library (templates, data model and ETLs continuous enhancements). Help integrate and improve Pre-Configured Solutions coming from Services and Partners. Create additional Pre-Configured Solutions based on market research.
- Solution Architecture: Help build a modular infrastructure for future Pre-Configured solutions by working with Services and the other Platform Product Managers. Build data model(s) with shared dimensions for each solution and required integration channels.
- Solutions Operations: Maintain architecture between Demo, Development, and Production tenants. Triage bugs and enhancements requests and resolve the critical ones in a timely manner.
- Deployment/Technical Writing: Prepare and/or review detailed article on how to roll out/implement components of the Pre-Configured Solutions from Business Requirements to Detailed Technical Components
- Go to Market: Work closely with the Marketing leadership team to help them bring to market the Pre-Configured Solutions
- Solution Research & Design: Assist in the research, design and development of new industry and use case solutions (Professional Services, Banking, Higher Education, Account Reconciliation etc.)
- Internal PM liaison: Act as a Subject Manager Expert with Platform Product Managers to ensure product changes reflect the best interest of our customers and align with the Pre-Configured Solutions strategy
- Continuous improvement: Liaise with Professional Services and Pre-Sales experts to identify and document areas of enhancements for existing solutions
- Implementation Enablement: Manage and/or coordinate the development of solution enablement content with the Professional Services group, deliver ad-hoc solution trainings with PS group, and assist consultants on the field to ensure that they have full visibility on Pre-Configured Solutions
What You Bring to the Team
- You have a passion for software and technology solutions that handles complex data streams in a user-friendly way.
- You define yourself as a "swiss army knife" and a "doer"
- You are a self starter with the ability to instill confidence in your audiences
- Excel proficiency is a must
- 3+ years of experience in corporate FP&A or Accounting (CPA or CFA designations are a plus) or in the Finance or operational planning landscape.
- Technical architecture of complex Finance applications doesn't scare you
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Strong attention to detail and high accountability on assigned work stream
- Exposure to multiple cloud accounting software (Sage Intacct, NetSuite, QuickBooks Online, Great Plains, QuickBooks Online etc.) is a definite asset
- Exposure to the CPM industry (understanding of the OLAP system and relational database) and other technologies such as SQL queries is a definite asset
- 1+ years of experience using or implementing solutions with the Vena platform is a definite asset
Why Choose Vena?
- Total Rewards: Grow with Vena and celebrate its success with our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP). We look ahead and invest in your future with our Retirement Savings Matching Program. We also provide comprehensive health benefits through our employer group plan effective from day one.
- Unique Culture: Join us in our ongoing commitment to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Every voice, action and idea matters at Vena.
- Career Growth: We invest in your job training, professional development and continuing education and offer an Education Subsidy. Pursue your interests and chart your growth towards a new position on your current team or a new one. Vena had 100+ employee promotions and internal moves to new roles in 2020!
- Executive Leadership: Be inspired by our executive leadership as they lead and motivate our team.
- Read what employees say about working at Vena!
Please note: Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, all interviews will be conducted using Zoom. As we continue to monitor the situation and follow public health guidelines, our commitment to ensuring the safety and health of our employees, customers, candidates and community around the world remains a top priority. We will continue to offer flexible working arrangements that include working remotely or on site with proper safety and health measures in place.
Vena celebrates the differences that make us all unique and strives to make our workplace accessible however we can.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please specify your requirements to [email protected] when submitting your application and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
We incorporate accessible practices into all of our internal roles and invite others to join us in our ongoing efforts. Find out more at www.venasolutions.com/va11y
Job Type: Full-time