STAFFING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Changing Lives One Day at a Time
We are seeking an energetic Staffing Assistant to help keep our Laurel, MD ProLogistix team organized and greet applicants as they walk in the door! The ideal candidate would deliver exceptional customer service, and be looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing Laurel office.If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people’s lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
EmployBridge is a place where your career and passion come together.
- Greets walk-ins and serves as the first point of contact in the branch
- Receives and screens visitors, telephone calls, and handles general inquiries
- Assists with the onboarding process and new-hire orientations to provide support to the customer success team
- Provides support to the recruiting team as needed to ensure applicants complete all facets of the application process
- Coordinates, completes, and scans documents in support of workers compensation claims
- Processes and updates payroll records
- Documents unemployment terms and details in CRM
- Creates, processes, and files all purchase orders and invoices for the branch
- Orders supplies based on an assessment of needs and budget resources
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to react appropriately in stressful situations and deal with difficult customer or vendor situations diplomatically
- Able to switch tasks throughout the day, prioritize and manage repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Demonstratable time management and organization skills
- Practical experience and comfort using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook, Google Sheets)
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+ branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates, to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry!
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.