We are an Authorized Dealer of AT&T.
In this position, you will be handling wireless, internet, and television appointments and retail customer inquiries. You will work comfortably in a retail environment. Provide information about wireless, internet, and television products and services. Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns. Document and update customer records based on interactions. Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OR CALL CENTER POSITION
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with clients. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must be coachable and have a student mentality
- Must have a great work ethic
- Positive and professional demeanor. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekly hourly pay
- Uncapped commission
- Paid on-going training
- Bonus weekly, earn incentives
- Paid company travel opportunities
- Flexible scheduling: Full-Time and Part-Time available
Minimum age to apply: 18+ years older. Bring an available copy of your resume. Please Note: This is an on-site inside position, at one of our in-store RETAIL locations
Related keywords: customer service, customer sales, customer service associate, customer service representative, sales, sales representative, sales associate, retail, retail sales, retail associate, marketing, marketing representative, marketing associate, events, event coordinator, event specialist, event sales, brand management, brand ambassador, brand sales, wireless, wireless sales, mobile expert, mobile sales
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- One location