Department: Customer Success Department – MinePlan
Location: Tucson, AZ and Vancouver, Canada
Customer Success Specialist is a customer-facing role within Hexagon Mining providing technical expertise across a broad range of MinePlan products/solutions to support prospective and existing customers before, during, and after sales. Working with moderate supervision, Customer Success Specialist analyses, identifies, and uncovers customers’ needs, offers advice on the best solution to address those needs, helps customers successfully adopt, utilize, and realize the value of the purchased products and solutions, and collects clients’ feedback for future innovation and development. He/She must demonstrate a good working knowledge of the challenges MinePlan customers and prospects face in their day-to-day operations and be able to articulate Hexagon Mining’s message to user and management audiences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be on the leading edge of product offering & functionality.
- Work with the sales team to discover, identify and uncover needs and pain points of prospective customers and offer the best solution to address those needs and improve customers’ workflows.
- Help Hexagon Mining’s sales operations by providing the following technical services to the sales team:
o Technical assessments during customer meetings.
o Deliver standard demonstrations in person and over the Internet.
o Assist with customer RFQ/RFP/RFI Responses.
o Lead with basic hands-on workshops for customers.
o Deliver custom demonstrations and proof-of-concept projects, when required.
- Create engagement strategies to work with clients and develop professional relationships through the provision of product and customer services.
- Onboarding new customers by providing strategic advice on features, functionalities and trainings required to implement customer’s workflows and ensure successful adoption and utilization of purchased products immediately after implementation.
- Promote customer success by conducting regular workflow reviews and health checks to make sure products are meeting customer’s needs and identify areas for improvement.
- Create and maintain long-lasting, trusted relationships with customer stakeholders to ensure customers get the best service and to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Build customer trust through transparency and inviting customers to be engaged and participate in developing a mutual path to value.
- Act as the advocate and voice of the customer in the company and be responsible for ensuring customer feedback is heard and acted upon.
- Maintain robust working relationships with customers as their trusted advisor to create and retain customer loyalty.
- Identify opportunities for growth within the install base and existing accounts, and provide technical justifications for upselling products and solutions, based on an in-depth understanding of customers’ needs.
- As a team member, contribute to the development of sales enablement materials, including usable data sets, presentations, and demo materials.
- Excel in soft skills required to provide a high-quality presentation and demonstration of the value of MinePlan products and solutions.
- Meet the Key Performance Indicators as defined by the Management Team.
- Travel is required.
- Other duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent computer operation and software application knowledge.
- Basic level knowledge of Hexagon Mining’s Planning Products (MinePlan Portfolio).
- Mining Industry knowledge.
- Experience in value-selling and project business case development.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Able to communicate clearly in a courteous and professional manner.
- Exceptional negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to learn quickly and share knowledge and information.
- Solid communication skills in structuring and preparing written materials and communicating orally.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Mining Engineering, an Earth Science, or other Engineering field; with 2-4 years of work experience.