Account Executive / Technology Sales
Join a Team Driven to Achieve the Extra Ordinary
Salary + Uncapped Commissions
Athletes Highly Considered
Founded in 1983 CA Reding has been a leading technology solutions provider serving businesses with an award-winning combination of impeccable sales and service support. Family and locally owned, CA Reding s has been a dynamic business that embraces technology and the changing needs of our customers. Organizations of all sizes trust CA Reding to handle their technology needs of the future.
We employ the brightest people providing tremendous opportunity and direction.
Learn more @ www.careding.com
CA Reding is proud to offer its advantage package:
- Salary + Commissions + Quarterly Bonuses + Expense Allowance
- Uncapped commissions
- Major Medical l Insurance
- Excellent on-going training and improvement of sales skill sets
- Superior Products and Services by industry leaders Ricoh/ Lanier
- Truly consultative sales model using a leading- edge sales tracking tool
- Positive, inspiring and professional work environment
Requirements- WE WILL TRAIN…Extensive on-going training program:
- Out-going personality with dedication, passion, and a drive to succeed.
- Innovative, self-confident, and self -motivated.
- Eager to learn about technology and what it offers.
- Excellent communication and great listening skills.
- Desire to build long-lasting relationships.
- Analytical and Consultative selling.
- Ability to promote company image.
- Ability to work within all levels of the organization.
Our mission is to help our clients achieve a competitive advantage. CA Reding has been built to meet all information management needs. We combine outstanding customer service with state-of-the-art-technology including Document Management, Managed Print Services, Software Solutions, IT and Network Services.
CA Reding Core Values:
- Deliver WOW Service Every Day
- Embrace Change
- Tradition of Hard Work and Customer Service
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Open and Honest Communication
- Take Responsibility and Ownership
- Be Humble
- Continuous Improvement
- Work Hard, Play Hard.
- Always Do the Right Thing
- Foster Community Stewardship
CA Reding is seeking a Sales Executive dedicated to ensuring long-lasting customer relationships. Outside Sales Executives are responsible to drive New Business, manage existing accounts, and build a territory.
Basic Function: Account Executives market full line of award- winning imaging products, software solutions, and professional services to current customers and targeted accounts.
- Hunters Mentality
- Attain assigned sales targets.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people and processes.
- Emphasis on New Business Development…we provide an effective system targeting best opportunities with letters, scripts, voicemails, and visits.
- Handle multiple priorities.
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth.
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
- Effective use of time management skills
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool)
- Identify customer pain points using effective questioning technique leading to a valued solution.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed.
Key Working Relationships:
- Reports directly to Sales Manager.
- Collaborates closely with team members in sales as well as all departments.
- Coordinate and utilize team as well as manufacturer regional support.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $92,500.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- B2B Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- New Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Account Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location