At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. We are poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so....
We are looking for a Strategic Deals Management Senior Analyst. This is a high-visibility role that provides professional operational discipline and critical business support. This essential role strategically partners and sits at the nexus of multiple functions and is responsible for actively working with internal stakeholders across multiple customer segments, with primary focus on creating proposals in accordance with guidelines, assembling commercial terms for standard transactions, and ensuring fulfillment of contractual obligations. This position is also responsible for performing analysis to support deal negotiations, building scalable processes to drive deal execution while complying with company policies and procedures. The Senior Analyst is a key individual in developing client facing materials and internal management reports. Successful candidate must have a passion for navigating non-standard and complex transactions working cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Legal and Executive Teams to support sales motions.
- Draft, edit and finalize client facing materials in compliance with established sales and business policies and in partnership with leadership.
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Operations, Account Management and Finance teams on deal status, progression, and forecast.
- Maintain scalable operations and feedback loop to increase proposal and contract velocity and efficiency.
- Manage Scenechronize Production Office Automation, SmartHub, Asset Hub and Crew Tools setup, pricing and agreement process.
- Manage deal management technologies to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness, and deal consistency.
- Identify and resolve moderately complex and ambiguous business and functional issues, requiring efficiently conducting in-depth research and taking ownership for driving issues to closure. Proactively escalate issues as necessary.
- Additional duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIRMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED*
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Marketing, or a technical field.
- 7+ years of experience working in a Deal Desk function and/or working in a B2B role in Marketing and Sales
- Self-motivated, critical strategic thinker and ability to challenge norms.
- Impeccable follow up skills and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Intellectually curious.
- Positive team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations.
- Solid ethics: Integrity, objectivity, and confidentiality.
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding performance goals.
- Superior presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Highly creative with ability to generate ideas and execute against them.
- General knowledge of motion picture, television and commercial productions as well as production management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as Adobe and Salesforce.
Job Type: Full-time