Technical Recruiter with advancement opportunity to Business Development Manager
ettain group is searching for a dynamic individual to join our team of Technical Recruiters and Business Development Managers. We are committed to providing the highest quality candidate experience and recruiting the most diverse, qualified, and creative professionals in our industry.
Culture, Training & Growth:
We believe in a strong culture of celebrating success and promoting from within. Our comprehensive training program combines a thorough orientation, mentor program, and hands-on training. Most of our employees begin their career as a Technical Recruiter, where they learn the fundamentals of our business, before advancing into Business Development and Leadership opportunities.
Compensation and Benefits:
ettain group offers a highly lucrative compensation package which includes a competitive base salary + uncapped commission (paid weekly) that you are eligible to earn from day one!
- Customizable Healthcare (FSA or HSA)
- Dental, Vision, and 401k match, etc.
- 10 Holidays + up to 20 days PTO
- Annual all-inclusive incentive trip (Bahamas, Mexico, etc.)
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
As a Technical Recruiter, your day to day will consist of:
- Identifying qualified IT professionals, through various sourcing techniques (applications, job boards, database, social media, referrals etc.) and serve as the main point of contact for all candidates throughout the entire recruiting cycle.
- Build and maintain relationships with active and passive candidates and match them with job openings that meet their preferences and career goals.
- Reaching out to a minimum of 50 candidates per day via phone, as well as outreach via email, text, LinkedIn etc.
- Negotiating compensation and communicating all incentives to attract and hire the best candidates for our clients.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities (after Promotion from Technical Recruiter):
As a BDM, your day to day will consist of:
- Prospecting and building relationships with hiring managers at various small to large companies in your local market. After establishing this relationship, you will serve as the main point of contact for the client throughout the entirety of the hiring process and beyond.
- Meeting with 10 Hiring Managers each week, to discover business needs and make recommendations to deliver the ideal candidate for their team/s.
- Partnering with and clearly communicating job requirements to the Recruiting team, to ensure accurate delivery of top talent for our clients.
Our Ideal Candidate and Job Requirements:
We are looking for sales-minded individuals who are interested in moving into a client-facing Sales role as a Business Development Manager.
- Competitive, self-starters who are goal-oriented and results driven
- High energy individuals who are adaptable and enjoy fast-paced environments
- Dynamic professionals with strong interpersonal skills and effective communication to work with our clients and prospects
- Individuals with strong emotional intelligence and intuition to make quick business decisions
- Previous sales or client facing work experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
Why ettain group?
ettain group is one of the fastest growing staffing firms in the US! We are quickly climbing the list of the top 15 Largest Staffing Firms, with offices now located in 17 key markets across the country. Additionally, we have received the Best of Staffing Diamond Award for both Client and Talent Satisfaction for 10 consecutive years.
What sets us APART?
Our A.P.A.R.T. values, which stand for Attitude, Performance, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork are at the core of our business model and culture.
Visit our website to learn more about the many reasons that ettain group is a great place to work:
Click the link to hear why our employees love working at ettain group!
Check out where ettain group has growing Recruiting and Sales Teams!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location