Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 36 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 700 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its 450+ instructors provide over 6 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com.
The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Demo Classes. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Pilates passion and experience is preferred.
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct sales pitches establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for fitness. Pilates is preferred, but other forms of fitness are acceptable
- Positive, friendly and hardworking attitude. Willing to serve others without seeking personal benefit
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Free Pilates!
- Amazing, positive, and welcoming work environment.
- A happy tribe to be a part of; loving community.
- Competitive pay.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location