Davey Tree is currently looking to add a dynamic Foreperson to our passionate team of Utility Line Clearance professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You Will Do:
- Organize work operations from start to completion in safest and most efficient manner, to the satisfaction of the client.
- Oversee 2-3-person crew while mentoring and training new employees.
- Investigate accidents and promptly record and report findings to management.
- Properly maintain, prepare, and operate all tools and equipment including, chainsaws, chippers, aerial lifts and more.
- How high you grow depends on you!
What We Are Seeking:
- Love of the outdoors
- Preferred: line clearance experience or other related work
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree Trimmer Orientation Program upon hire
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree First Aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Required: Valid driver’s license
- Preferred: Commercial Driver’s License-Class A or B with Airbrake Endorsement
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
- Preferred: ISA Certified Arborist ®, ISA Certified Tree Worker ®, and/or TCIA Certified Tree Care Safety Professional ®
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Charitable matching gift program
All listed benefits available to eligible employees
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest Employee-Owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law.
Visit www.jobs.davey.comto search for Davey jobs all over the country!
If you need any assistance at any time, please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at [email protected].
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: No Diploma
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Requisition Number: 139949