Job DescriptionA Robert Half client is in urgent need of a skilled remote Marketing Assistant to join their team immediately. The candidate should be able to work closely with agency partners, perform day-to-day administrative duties, scheduling and coordinating marketing projects, and be able to complete other marketing functions as needed. Candidates that are Brea, California-based and looking for short-term contract / temporary employment, should reach out to Robert Half. You might succeed at this position if you can bring a demonstrated history of working in fast-paced environments in a detail-oriented manner, along with strong organizational and communication skills to the role. This position could be a great opportunity for candidates looking to take an exciting next step in growing their careers in the creative space! Submit an application today! This is a short-term contract / temporary opportunity.
- Develop research ideas and plans to help the account management team
- Research new companies and create contact lists via networking tools, as well as handle existing contact lists.
- Amend and rewrite annual marketing and media calendars
- Build and manage advertising campaigns.- Track, submit, and archive all marketing collateral and press coverage
- Must have: Powerpoint and Excel Fluency
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.