A dynamic and collaborative workplace where you can contribute to our story.
An access to over 6,000 free courses for your continuous development and career growth.
Comprehensive benefits from day one.
This is the #YPLife and what working at YP is all about.
What is an SEM Campaign Manager at Yellow Pages?
Want to contribute to the development and prosperity of local small and medium-sized businesses? Welcome to Yellow Pages! As a Google Premium Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner, Yellow Pages is a leader in digital marketing for companies across Canada.
As an SEM Campaign Manager, you’ll be the primary liaison for the day-to-day execution and administration of digital advertising campaigns on Google, Bing and other networks. The selected candidate is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent the company to the client to ensure quality and satisfaction on both sides.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Define, build and manage high performance online paid search campaigns in-line with client's online marketing goals and YPG’s product expectations.
- Serve as a Search Engine Marketing subject matter expert and educational resource for both client and internal sales force.
- Ensure optimal performance of a high spend multi-industry client portfolio.
- Maintain data quality and integrity by enforcing all standard policies and procedures
- Help to define and evolve work flow processes and tools by working with partners to implement improvements in fulfillment functionality and overall team efficiency.
- Closely observe Online Marketing trends and market behavior and stay abreast of new products and best practices.
- Establish regular communication with Sales Team to understand their commitments, top customer needs and industry trends to provide the team and customer with the best service and support.
- Manages and monitors the day-to-day activities within the online account(s) and the execution of customer orders, from initial briefing to on-going campaign reports. Manages the fulfillment and optimization of campaigns in line with the customer's requirements and expectations. The Campaign Manager is responsible for account optimization and increased Return on Investment (ROI) from the customer's perspective.
- Identify opportunities within the account for up-selling. Success in this role relies on the ability of the Campaign Manager to build a reputation of "trusted advisor" within the customer business and to develop strong relationships with key contacts.
- Provides campaign performance reports to the customer and the Account Executive on the delivery of the campaign.
- We offer weeks paid training, flexible benefits package on your first day
- We distinguish the most beautiful achievements by awarding prizes or recognition programs
- We propose to our employees to advance in their career according to their expectations
- We work permanently from home!
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday daytime
What do you need to be an SEM Campaign Manager at Yellow Pages?
- Degree level education or equivalent
- 2+ years related experience in Campaign Management and Customer Service, preferably with a marketing agency/publisher
- At least 1 year of Google AdWords experience. GAP Certification preferred. (Will be required within first 2 months)
- Experience managing multiple digital campaigns on multiple channels, preferably in an agency environment
- An understanding and knowledge of current SEO best practices
- Competent using MS Excel 2010
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable explaining complex concepts to clients over the phone
- Bilingual written and oral (English and French)
- Time & Priority Management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a high octane environment
- Relationship Building
- Team Player
- Decision Making
You are ready to join the Yellow Pages adventure as SEM Campaign Manager? Send us your resume right now!
About Yellow Pages
We’ve been in the game since 1908 and we continue to transform to offer our 125 000 clients the best possible products and services. We foster business relationships between Canadian small-to-medium businesses and their prospective customers. We do this by providing tailored, locally-relevant digital media and marketing solutions designed with both in mind. Over 76% of our revenue is generated by digital solutions.