EBlock is an online vehicle auction where vehicles are bought and sold in 60 seconds. Our technology gives automotive dealers the opportunity to inspect and sell vehicles in a live online auction from their own dealership. EBlock currently hosts two types of auctions: In the first, dealers are able to launch and load auctions at time of vehicle appraisal. The second enables dealers to sell fresh trades or aged inventory. At EBlock, we are constantly innovating to adapt to today's automotive dealers needs. We greatly value our customers’ feedback, which is used to enhance our technology to better serve our users.
An Area Sales Coordinator is required to carry out various duties. This individual should be able to adapt in an advanced fast-growing industry. The Area Sales Coordinator will be responsible to reach out to Dealerships and build relationships, provide them services to capture and create a report for their vehicles. Self-driven and motivated individuals will do well in this role. Should communicate regularly with the Territory Sales Manager and be open to learning to succeed. A combination of attention to detail and integrity are the qualities displayed by an Area Sales Coordinator.
EBlock is looking for an Area Sales Coordinator in the Calgary, AB area:
- Positive and energetic
- Strong work ethic
- Customer Focus
- Strong Communication skills
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Ability to build relationships over the phone
- Problem Solving
- Ethics and Integrity
- Visit dealerships to capture vehicle information and photos for upcoming EBlock Auctions.
- Build enhance and nurture customer relationships to secure customer loyalty and increase volume of vehicle inspections.
- Assume direct responsibility for dealer consignment inspections while meeting specified targets.
- Perform vehicle inspections in your geographic location with significant attention to details to provide high-quality information to our buying customers and while reducing errors.
- Provide customer training as required for inspections and buyers.
- Maintain current information about product and service innovations, monitor changing needs of customers, market conditions and competitors and provide reporting to adjust business strategy accordingly.
- Discover Sales opportunities to support Market expansion plans.
- Collaborate with Territory Sales Manager to build, enhance and nurture customer relationships to secure customer loyalty and increase business.
- Support Territory Sales Manager with dealer consignment meeting to deliver on specified targets, buyer attendance and franchise sold targets for the online dealer to dealer auto auction.
- Automotive knowledge and/or industry experience is a huge plus.
- Must own a car and possess a valid driver's license, ability to drive a manual transmission.
- Must be able to present a clean driver abstract
- Good manual dexterity to work around vehicles and mobile devices.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance, color, and depth perception.
- Excellent reading, writing, communication skills as well as the ability to make sound decisions and exercise common sense.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Must be willing to work in various weather conditions.
- Reliability, punctuality and dependability are essential.
- Automotive Industry – is a plus.
- Sales Experience is a great asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational and leadership ability.
- Auto Auction Industry & Automotive - Would be a great asset.
- Travel required
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer, cell phone and peripherals
- Overtime as required
We appreciate your interest however only candidates highly matching our requirements will be contacted.
E Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. E Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled