We are looking for a person that wants to make selling a career. The ideal candidate MUST be competitive, hungry, never satisfied, and willing to prospect and win. The ideal candidate is required to be helpful problem solver. The market is dynamic, the opportunity is unlimited for the right minded individual. if you have a smart work ethic, and willing to learn, we can provide the tools to be successful.
Allied-Eagle Supply Company is seeking to add full time Sales Professional to our team. We are a progressive, relentlessly growth focused, family owned business servicing customers throughout Michigan and Northwest Ohio for over 70 years. Our expertise is in helping our customers elevate their level of clean. We are a distributor of Janitorial Supplies & Cleaning Equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect: Identify market sales potential by actively prospecting, qualifying and obtaining new customer relationships.
- Sell: Execute the sales process by scheduling appointments, presenting product and service capabilities, understanding customer needs, and providing training.
- Build Relationships: Build rapport with customers by overcoming objections, maintaining a high level of visibility, efficiently and effectively responding to customer needs, performing regular business reviews, solving customer problems.
- Stay Organized: Daily use and focused Sales Funnel to manage prospects and customers including contacts, detailed records and activity that drives results.
- Learn: Develop and maintain knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attend internal sales meetings, as well as Eagle University.
- Hit Goals: Accomplish established sales goals and promote company objectives while living the core values.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Selling Experience Preferred
- Proficient with computers including Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- A high comfort level with face to face customer interaction.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and detail oriented with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Have and maintain a reliable form of transportation, valid driver's license, and clean driving record.
- Present self professionally in attitude and attire
- College degree preferred, not required
- Competitive pay with commission.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k, and more