Responsible for implementing occupancy growth strategies as developed by the SVP of Sales and Regional Director of Sales. Builds compliance with sales and marketing standards.
- Reviews community specific quarterly action plans developed by the Regional Director of Sales for assigned community.
- Oversees implementation of the quarterly action plan for assigned community including and follow up items that must take place upon completion of assignment.
- Participates as requested in orientation for new Sales Directors/Marketing Coordinators utilizing the checklist and toolkit provided.
- Assists with training and development of new and existing Sales Directors including delivery of Eclipse sales training program.
- Works closely with the Regional Director of Sales to review action plans, meet sales goals and provide updates on tasks completed.
- Creates positive relations with regional and community teams through recognition of excellent performance and promotion of teamwork.
- Provides good communication and routine feedback about status of community and sales team of assigned community to the SVP of Sales and Regional Director of Sales.
- Evaluates compliance with Eclipse Signature Programs and communicates to the SVP of Sales and Regional Director of Sales as needed about necessary improvements.
- Is fully knowledgeable of the fire evacuation and disaster policy of the assigned community and participates as assigned in fire and disaster drills.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personal or health information concerning residents and staff.
- Other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of Eclipse Senior Living and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our residents.
- Education: Bachelors Degree from a four-year college or university, or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be in possession of, or have the ability to obtain, a valid state drivers license.
- Travel may be required as needed
This position covers the California, Arizona, Oregon markets
Brand: Eclipse Senior Living
Address: Travel Required Los Angeles, CA - 90052
Property Description: Support Center - CA - Los Angeles
Property Number: 000-1000